Autokiniton formerly L&W Engineering is hiring Production Operators for the 2nd and 3rd Shifts.
New Company, New Wages and New Leadership
NOW HIRING – DIRECT HIRE
2nd and 3rd shift Assembly and Stamping
Starting Wage $15/hr. plus .75 cents shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
No experience required
AUTOKINITON offers competitive benefits, competitive wages and opportunity for growth.
Purpose of Position
Operates welding machinery and/or tandem presses to join or bond metal components, produce, verify, stack, and sort metal stamping by performing the following duties.
The following job/task functions have been identified as the core functions of this position. However, the supervisor or manager may assign additional duties associated with this position.
• Follows written instructions to determine production requirements and part specifications as displayed on scheduling boards and work standard sheets.
• Secondary sources of information include, but are not limited to, oral instructions from supervisors and/or other employees.
• Manually loads parts or blanks into machine and places parts into inventory baskets.
• Inspects components and assemblies visually for quality defects including scrap marks, rust, burrs, lamination, missing welds, etc.
• Inspects parts for quality defects. Measures parts to ensure they meet specifications.
• Records and reports production, quality, and inventory information accurately.
• Monitors weld machine or press for proper operation and reports any malfunctions or problems to supervisor and maintenance.
• Follows written instructions to determine production requirements and part specifications as displayed on scheduling boards and work standard sheets. Secondary sources of information include, but are not limited to, oral instructions from supervisors and/or other employees.
Must be familiar with press operations.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
AUTOKINITON provides value-driven, sustainable automotive components and assembly solutions for our customers in the mobility industry. Our dedication to teamwork, speed, simplification, performance, and empowering our associates has made us a trusted partner to the world’s top automotive OEMs.
Autokiniton’s extensive capabilities and deep commitment to continuous improvement have made us a trusted partner to the world’s top automotive manufacturers as well as a remarkable place to work. Join our team of empowered associates and help us shape the future of automotive. Your best future begins right here.
Job ID 6126